21 Days of Fitness Challenge begins on Monday, January 15th and concludes on Sunday, February 4th.
Tuition is $75 for current members & $149 for non-members.
Exclusive 21 Days of Fitness T-shirt Included!
Requirements for the program are as follows:
- 6 training days a week, 1 rest day. Your 6 training days should be an even split of cardio/conditioning training & strength/total-body fitness. To meet the workout requirements, you’ll have access to all of our martial arts, fitness and running classes we offer. We have classes available 7 days a week, early morning, day time and evening classes. A full schedule of available classes will be given to you in your welcome packet once you enroll.
- There will be 2 required days and times that you must be able to attend. Friday's 6:00pm-7:00pm and Sunday’s 8:00am weekly weigh in followed by a run or cardio session from 9:00-10:00am. All other workouts and classes can be at your convenience.
- You’ll be tracking your diet & getting singular coaching based on what you need. You will be using MyFitnessPal to track & navigate through your diet.
- At the beginning of the program & also at the end we’ll be tracking your weight-loss & inches-loss to showcase your progress & hard-work. Prizes will be given out to the top 3 participant point totals.
Admission to the program works like this:
- If you are ready to commit to a healthier you and start the new year off strong, click here to pre-register to hold your spot.
- Once you have pre-registered, we will contact you to schedule your initial consultation the week of January 8th. At that time, you will receive a welcome packet, get your starting measurements and weight along with collecting your program tuition.
- Space is very limited; therefore, we’ll be operating on a first come basis — so don’t delay.
- Admission deadline is Friday, January 12th at 8pm.
Sarah - 36